Friday, March 19, 2010

Cycle Day 25

Ovulation ticker

So If I have a 29 day cycle this month, I am due for my period in 5 days! If it is a 28 day cycle I am due in 4 days! 30 day cycle due in 6 days, and a 31 due in a week! I have a feeling aunt flow will not be coming. I have had cramping on and off today. I have been wicked gassy today too which is not ever as bad as it is.. HAHAHA.. I am getting more and more anxious and nervous as the days get closer to the day that I find out if I am pregnant. I begin thinking what I am going to do, how TJ will take it and mostly can I handle this? I mean I know I can handle this, I already have three boys, but it is the fact of if I can handle all three living with me. Brandon doesn't live with me, he lives with his father. And not to mention this will be three babies under the age of 3! I am also beginning to wonder what I am going to do if I can't sell this wedding gown. I will have to move the wedding up or something. I can't exactly wear it, it won't fit!
Anyways I can not wait to test and see what is going on.. I don't know when exactly I will test, all I know is I might wait til cycle day 30/31!

1 comment:

  1. Im anxious for you! My hubby keeps teasing me that I may be pregnant because of my food cravings, mood swing, and my sense of smell is crazy! But then I started my period and Im still breastfeeding and trying to wean Zander so I think that's why. Im on Mirena which is supposed to be like 99.9% effective. That would be so crazy if I got prego while on that!

    ReplyDelete