Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cycle Day 17

Hello Journal,
Well here we are cycle day 17! I took my temp this morning and it was 98.2. A little different then yesterday, as it was 98.3. I have been temping first thing in the morning and checking later on in the day to see if I go higher then that. Well the past 2 days my temp has been 99.9. That to me is a fever. I am always lower then 98.0 in fact I think normal temp for me is in the 97's. When I was preggo with Dylan my temps went CRAZY .. HIGH low HIGH low HIGH low.. Never went beyond the line. So to be 1 degree less then yesterday doesn't surprise me. When I was pregnant with Dylan my temps were as well in the 98's and at night would be fairly close to 99-100.. I am excited to see if that is the same case this time around.
I want to state again in this that we were not TRYING. I am saying this because I mean it. We had unprotected sex 2 times this month and reason being we just didn't feel like pulling out. It was one of those moments being in the heat you say lol.. Reason why I am tracking everything now is I had realized I happened to have sex around ovulation. I NEVER keep track of what cycle day I am on. I only look at the calendar and say I should get my period this day and that is all. This time I was like oh god what cycle day am I on and BAM it was the day before or 2 days before I was supposed to ovulate. And in case I do indeed end up pregnant I would like to have a keepsake of what went down.
Anyways today has so far been a good day. I have noticed a change again in my cervical mucus. I don't feel dry like I did yesterday and the day before..I don't know if that means anything. I don't remember my mucus really from when I had been pregnant from Dylan.
All I know is there are 11 days til this cycle ends and as each day gets closer I get more nervous at the outcome. Tj still has no idea that I might be pregnant, I plan on surprising him the day I find out or after I find out. I dont know yet. All I know is I plan on doing it differently this time. I plan on maybe waiting til my ultrasound and bringing that home to him. Last time with Dylan I just blurted it all out to him. And he didn't believe me til I heard the heart beat and even then he didn't believe it til we saw Dylan on the screen.
All in all we have 11 days left until I find out what is going on in there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment