Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cycle Day 16

Ovulation ticker
Hello journal,
I have been trying so hard to keep my secret of possible pregnancy away from people. But me I am a open book. So this has been hard. I am normally good at keeping stuff away from people, but when it came to possibly being pregnant that is one thing that I couldn't ever keep to myself. I have decided to tell very few people that I can confide in, and with that do not plan on coming out to anyone else until I am 8 weeks pregnant!
This past week Tj and I have had unprotected sex three days before I ovulated. Which is why I am documenting everything in case I end up pregnant. If you remember I blogged on youtube when I conceived Dylan. This time is different. We have been having tons of mishaps this month. Well at least two mishaps, which hasn't happened since we conceived Dylan. But this one time is the one I am more concerned about. I have been charting as well, but I don't plan on putting that up here until I am over cycle.
So far I have been really antsy, I don't know if it is possibly the fact of thinking about what could come up the next 2 weeks.. I don't know if it is simply wanting the next 2 weeks over.. Or maybe what will Tj think and his family. Or the fact of how I will be as a mother of 4 but living with 3. Can I handle this?
I have so many emotions going through my body.
If I am pregnant, I will be 18 weeks along when I get married. All I know is I am blogging this in case I am. I have started temping this morning and have on fertility friend some symptoms I have had the past 2 days. Just in case I am in fact pregnant. This feels good, writing about this. I am feeling a little better. Along with this I have been doing videos. I plan on coming out on youtube and saying HEY WATCH THIS when I am 8 weeks along. I dk how I will do it but I am excited to see what they say.. Well this is enough for now.. I will try to update tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment