Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cycle Day 20

We are getting closer to the end of my cycle. I am sorry I haven't updated in a couple of days as there was NOT much to update on. I am PRETTY sure there is something of some sort brewing down there. The past 3 days I have had nausea, yesterday was the worst out of all 3. I have had cramping yesterday and this morning, and yesterday my temp dipped and this morning spiked back up again! I am going to be shocked if I don't end up pregnant, I am beginning to think I ovulated on cd 13 instead of cd 14. I am a little worried because it seems EVERYTIME I have had sex on my ovulation day I have ended up with a boy. PLEASE GOD HOPING MY GIRL SWAM THE FASTEST! Beat those boys!
Yesterday I had nausea wicked bad. I have NEVER had nausea this early if I am pregnant! We shall see.........

No comments:

Post a Comment